Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ryan's Law School Grad Banquet

SO we had a lovely evening at the Crowne Plaza last night. The food was fabulous and the company was wonderful. Ryan looked really hot and I got to meet alot of Ryan's friend's and profs:people that played such a huge part of his whole law experience. My feet are still recovering from my heels that I wore, now I know why I only dress like that once a year or sooo........ Now we are just adjusting to the hour we lost...... Here are some pictures of Ryan and myself, Ryan and I and his parents, and Ryan his close friend Nitin Bhatia.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Meghann - you look great! I need to see your hair in person. It is fun to get decked out once in a while! Looks like you had fun. Maci was cute in primary today - as always.

Unknown said...

Kristy
it was fun but my feet are still recovering. I've talked to you over blog and on the phone but we really haven't seen eachother in a while!!!

Laura Leavitt said...

looks like tons of fun. Ryan has worked so hard and deserves a party.

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.