Friday, March 02, 2007

More of the List

Maci is at Arwen Sutherland house on a play date so I have a little more time to continue...

21.Ryan and I love Prison Break at 9pm on Monday night. It is our monday night bonding time.

22. I refuse to take the garbage out, it sicks me out to touch that dumpster. Ryan has resumed 100% responsibility( part of the reason I hate him being gone!!!! I know I sound like a priss

23.I love to READ!!!!!!!!I grew up with books being an essential part of our home, the majority of people (parents/siblings) in my family are teachers/professors so the love of learning has been a profound part of my upbringing.

24. SPA LADY IS MY HAVEN-NEED I SAY MORE. I don't think Ryan knows there is a SPA Kids there, hehehe my little secret...

25. I feel like I live in perpetual fear of Cohen's body- stems from health problems for first 3 months of his life. The dr's say he is fine, but I am still so paranoid about him!!!!

26. I am really nervous to leave my comfort zone, I love my world here, such awesome girlfriends, love our girls nights,play dates and on and on. Good things for blogs eh!!!.

27. I despise laundry and feel like it is always out to get me.... I can never stay on top of it and the first thing I am doing when Ryan is making real money is hiring a house keeper just to come over and do it for me....

28.I adore country music and have seen concerts by Alan Jackson, George Strait, Alabama, Clay Walker.....a few more too

29. I always thought I was preaty relaxed until a few weeks ago when I was helping Maci make her valentines for school . I had the HARDEST time letting her do them all, I wanted to straighten the stickers, and watching her write backwards letters and putting them in the wrong spot in name drove me nuts, I had to literally sit on my hands most of the time. WHAT AM I TURING IN TO!!!!!

30. I love our bed time routine with Maci, she is so calm and we have so many wonderful chats at this time of the day.

31. My favorite vacation was going to Greece with my mom, Joe and all my siblings in 1998.

32. I am a dog person( sorry to my brothers and their wives who are both cat people).

33. I love SIRIUS satellite radio, especially the love songs channel #3, Channel #62- Road House (old Country) and #103 Blue Collar Radio(basically white trash humour).

34. I studied French all through school and in France, I use to be a able to speak it well but am a little rusty now.

35. Some of my favorite childhood memories are summertime's at our Watertown cabin- skipping rocks at Watertown lake, hiking Bears Hump and climbimg around Red Rock Canyon, and waffle cones at the Big Scoop.

36. My dad and I hiked mount Vimmy a few summers in a row( after high school), I haven't done it since babies, seems like I was either preggo, or just had one or something, he still does it every summer though.

37.When I was in Gr 8, I snuck out with a bunch of friends in Magrath, broke into the swimming pool and stole some blue paint, we then painted on the school wall. I went to school the next day with paint on my hands and remember seeing the police there and keeping my hands in my pockets all day. We eventually got caught and i got my first criminal record, I had to do community service hours at the school with the janitors. Happy to report that was my first and last major offense and my record is now clean.

38. I also got a speeding ticket going 142 in a 100 zone. I did not have any pants on and told the police as soon as he came to the window not to look at me. You see, myself and some of my CRAZY Raymond girlfriends like Jamie Schmale, Amber Stone and Zoe Harker were in Lethbridge with my boyfriend at the time( Wade Walters) and some of his friends. I think Toby Wood was there. They dared us to jump into Henderson Lake and we did(in our clothes) Luckily Wade gave me his shirt but the rest of the girls were in their underwear all the way home. I am surprised the officer didn't think we were drinking we were so silly.

39. I love my new perfume I discovered. "Miracle Forever" by Lancome. Ryan loves it too!

40. I love flossing!!!!

3 comments:

TinaLaRae said...

Hey Meghann, I don't have anyones blog from school. I have been tring to get Kirk to help me get the slide show I made for the reunion emailable to send to every one. Hope it happens soon and I'll sent it to you soon as I can. If I do run into anyones blog from school I'll let you know!

TinaLaRae said...

By the way love your list!

Laura Leavitt said...

37 and 38 are so funny. Sounds like stuff that poeple in small towns do. that is awesome. You are such a cool person- very educated. I am so impressed. I have a VERY hard time leaving my comfort sone too.