Friday, March 02, 2007

List of 100 things about me( they will be coming in incraments)

So I have had enough of my blogger Friends ask me to do this list, I have been putting it of because of sheer laziness but one final push from Kristy has got me moving so here it goes....

1. My middle name is Loree- named after the doctor who delivered me's wife and funny enough, Kristy's grandmother in law( Loree Brewerton).

2. I have lived in 4 diff countries. U.S., Canada, France and England.

3.I love mushrooms!!!!!!!!

4. I hate birds, especially pigeons b/c when I was 5 I was in London, England at Trafalgar Square with my family and we were feeding the pigeons. I put a cup of seeds on my head and tons of those nasty creatures landed on my head and arms and tried o attack the cup on my head.Let's just say it did some emotional damage.

5. I can't sleep for more than 6 hours at a time, my body is all messed up b/c of Cohen's schedule. Even if he isn't waking up- I still do.

6.I have always disliked Billy Goats,they really get on my nerves,I think they are sooo ugly and wussy sounding.

7. I played the french horn in JH/HS.

8. I knew I was going to be a social worker in grade 11. I wrote it in my journal one day and then decided I needed to start training so I began volunteering at the Diamond Willow in Magrath( seniors home). I never wanted to be anything else.

9. I missed my University Graduation because I was on my honeymoon.

10. My passion was geriatrics(working with elderly in social work) but Child Welfare was the first job I could find and have stuck with it ever since. 6 years now!

11. I learned how to ride a unicycle in Gr 6 and even rode it in the Magrath parade, not sure I could do it now??

12. I was an exchange student in Besancon, France in 1998 for 5 months. I watched France win the world cup on a giant screen in the centre ville with my host sister and her friends. As we drove away, people were rocking our car so hard I thought we would tip. It was insane

13. I love my steaks medium rare ( on the rare side)

14. I worked at the Gap in lethbridge and State College , PA while I was in University at Penn State and U of L.

15. I sometimes get overwhelmed with the responsibilities of motherhood but couldn't picture my life any other way.

16. I love driving a mini van-thought I would never say that!!!

17. I hate it when Ryan is out of town- I know I have to get use to it!

18. Cohen is named after the last name of a character on the OC!!!

19. Maci is not named after the store.

20. I miss playing basketball on a team.

so I need to run as Cohen is having some kind of issue upstairs and Cohen has another Dr's appt. to get ready for, I will do some more later..........

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the start of your list, Meghann. I feel like I know you better already!!

Unknown said...

THought you would like that one kristy, more will come when there is some more pece and quiet to be found!!
meg

Jenie said...

Michael is getting his masters in Natural Resource Law with a focus on Water Law. We aren't sure exactly where we will be headed yet but possibly Oregon.

Megan said...

Hey Meghann
I saw your blog from off of Jenie's. Could we add your name to our links?

Megan Bourne

Laura Leavitt said...

your so funny-I liked reading your list.