Friday, March 09, 2007

The final 10!!!

91. I love it when Maci asks for me to kiss her bumps and ouchies better and somehow magically they are better(in her eyes).

92. I played on a girls hockey team in Gr 6. We had to play boys though cause there were no other girls teams.

93. I have read all the "Little House on The Prairie" series( when I was quite young) and use to day dream I was Laura Ingalls.( My brother, Chaim reminded me of this one)

94. I kept a journal faithfully from 13 years old till I got married, now I write maybe twice a year, that is one of the reasons I am blogging.

95. My hands are sooo dry that they have been cracking and bleeding. It is partly the dry edmonton air and the fact that I was my hands probably 20 times a day.

96. I still struggle with the fact that one of my best childhood guy friends has passed away. My friend, Jess Zobell, from Welling was killed in a car accident only 3 months after he was married in 2001. I use to be really angry about it, not understanding how the world is filled with so many people that are"less than desirable" and one like Jess is taken away now I just feel really sad when I think about it.

97. George Bush REALLY gets on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

98. I love Ryan

99. I love Maci and Cohen

100. I am happy with the choices I have made in my life thus far and would have it no other way

4 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

your so cool Meg. It was fun reading your list. Chantel is excited to see Maci tommorow and Ellas b-day.

Laura Leavitt said...

I forgot I was going to say- my hands get soooo dry too. It bugs the heck out of me. I wash them a million times a day too.

Unknown said...

Laura
Maci is preaty pumped for the party too.She has been on a how many sleeps countdown all week!!

TinaLaRae said...

You've made it to the 100 club. Keep it up!