Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Off to Oakville

So I am flying to Toronto tomorrow morning. My realtor is meeting me at Pearson airport and taking me to Oakville and I will then begin the house hunt. Since I am only there for two days( the weekend, my mom and I are staying in Toronto) I have to find a place in such a short time, I also have to tour Maci's prospective preschool as well. I am excited to see the town and have a glimpse of what our new world is going to involve. Ryan's mom has come up to help with the kids while he is in school. She will be here till friday night but he will be solo with the kids friday night to sunday night( hehehe....whoops did I type that...shhhh!) It will be a great experience for him a and I know he will do just fine. I will take my camera and takes some pics of our place(when we find it). Meghann

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Best of luck, Meghann! You must be so excited. It is a new chapter in your life. Have fun.

Laura Leavitt said...

I am looking forward to seeing pictures........

TinaLaRae said...

Have FUN!

Tanis, said...

Meghann,

Ive been meaning to respond to you for awhile but I'm still learning how to. Hopefully you get this. I love your blog and congratulations on all the exciting changes. Happy house hunting!