Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Random little tidbits

So before I get into my latest Maci story, I must say that I have been plagued by a case of blogger apathy. I just haven't been into it this week. Cohen has been extremely cranky this week and tired( 6 month growth spurt) and we have been busy with other random things) anyway I will try to be better.My sister in law, Kristen Holst had a baby boy last Tuesday, the 21st and he was 10pds 4 oz!!!! Yikes. She is a super star!! She had to have him by csection after a long day of labour. So that makes us 3 for 3, myself and my two Clements sister in laws all had baby boys this year and all had C-sections( the other 2 were breeches). Ok. I just have to add that last night we went to the Keg for our friend, Brandy Palmer's bday. I had the YUMMIEST dish I think I have ever had. It was a steak(medium rare)mix between a rib eye and Fillet Mignon, with heaping scoops of fresh crab meat on top, all cooked in a mushroom sauce and then veggies like asparagus, peppers ,mushrooms...of it was to die for!!!!. Anyway, that's my weekly update. Love to hear what anyone is up to, anything cool??

3 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

Your food sounds so good. I love steak.

Kristy said...

How is Cohen? I assume he doesn't have Chicken Pox? Reading your post I am suddenly hungry.

Unknown said...

Cohen is a crank pot, he has this new thing before his afternoon nap where he absolutlely has to have a complete meltdown and iwll fall asleep only after he has cryed so hard he can't keep his eyes open a moment longer. I hope it is just a phase.
Meghann
On the good side , he is sleeping 10-11 hours straight only thing is that he goes to bed betwenn 5-6pm and then wakes up at 304 am and thinks he is awake for the day.