Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Maci Balloon Dance party/good bye party

So yesterday Maci had 4 little friends over to have a balloon dance party( good bye party)We had a ton of balloons all over the living room( I made myself almost pass out by blowing up so many)They jumped around to kiddie music, played dress up, decorated cup cakes and had snacks. The kids had a ton of fun and it wore me right out, I fell asleep shortly after 7 pm last night. I never thought partying with a bunch of little girls would be so exhausting. Shows my good ol' party days are gone, hahaha......Today is also my last day volunteering at Maci's school. Everything is turning into the "last" of everything these days. Ryan leaves on Sunday to Toronto to study for the bar. We will be apart for 5 weeks. YIKES!! It'll be tough, especially on the kids( Maci in particular-she is a real daddy's girl) We have web cams in both locations so that will have to do. We will be down in Magrath/Taber for the month of May and then will be heading out east on June 9th( after ryan's convocation).

Our movers come in 6 days!!!!!

WEIRD!!!!

Anyway, here are some pics from the party yesterday!

4 comments:

Jenie said...

Looks like a great party! Good luck on the move.

Stephanie said...

Ah ha! Look what I found - YOU!
You are a crazy balloon blower and egg decorater lol - yo go girl!
I just want to remind you YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO NOT HAVE TO PACK YOUR OWN BOXES!

TinaLaRae said...

What a fun looking party. What did they do for a balloon dance? When you're down in Magrath stop by the Raymond Stay and Play on Wed's 1pm to 3pm and/or Thurs' 9:30am to 11:30am.

Anonymous said...

Good words.