Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Face Book

OK, so I have a confession- I have totally been cheating on my blog with Facebook. I have just been introduced to this crazy thing called Facebook and I have totally been ignoring my blog. For those of you who aren't familiar with it. It is this new social community that each person creates their own profile and then you can invite friends to join your network. It is crazy how many people I have connected with. Each person you connect with, you can then go into their profile and see who their friends with and connect with them if you want. You can also post pictures, join groups and so on. I have already connected with so many old friends that I haven't talked to in years. Anyways, I am having a blast with it and it is really easy to join. Just go to www.facebook.com Other than that, 13 days left till we move YIKES!!!!!!!! Meg

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Yes Meghann, thank you for the new addiction!! I, too, have been cheating on my blog with facebook.

Megan said...

Hey Megan I'm on facebook too now.

look for westcoastalwayswins@hotmail.com

So are you guys getting excited to leave yet? You coming down here before you leave to say goodbye to everyone?

Brent

Steinbeezie said...

megz,
although i have the facebook, i must admit that i spend more time on myspace

TinaLaRae said...

I find facebook to be too much for me. I guess I haven't had time to really figure it all out and use it but I am glad you are one of my friends in it!

Laura Leavitt said...

Hey Meg, I hope the move goes well. Call me if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

cartridges cassette naturalism edit blogprimer ccccccfont shifts zoledronic polar char bloomsbury
lolikneri havaqatsu