Thursday, December 14, 2006

"Everytime you say you don't believe in faires, a fairy dies"-Peter Pan

So my sister is starring as Wendy in Peter Pan. She works for a community theatre in Memphis Tennessee. Maci, my mom and I are going on New Years Eve to see her in the production. Maci is soooo pumped!!!!!!We are really proud of her and want to show her off a bit, so check out her . websitehttp://www.playhouseonthesquare.org/0607/peterpan.html If this address doesn't work, then go to it through my links. She is the red headed girls in the pinkish night gown.

1 comment:

Laura Leavitt said...

that is so cool about your sister. How fun. We are going to the Strathcona ward-do you know anything about it. I really don't want to be the new person again. Chantel loves anything. She is really into little mermaid, princess, barbie-I don't know, anything. I can't believe the worm thing. That is so scary. IT seems like so much food is contaminated lately, what is the deal?