Thursday, June 28, 2007

Settling in Oakville

So many of you may think I have given up on my blog altogether, well I haven't I was just a little wrapped up with the move and with Facebook around I am finding I am neglecting my blog a little. So we are all settled into our new place in Oakville, we love our home so big and roomy, cleaning it isn't all that fun though. We have some great neighbours so the kids have been playing lots. WE have seen some old friends from Alberta already and done some exploring as well. Maci is excited to start junior kindergarten in the fall at a school close by. She get to ride the little yellow school bus which I think is adorable. I am having to work a few feelings of anxiousness when I think of her on the bus but a teacher meets them when they get off and her's is the first stop on and off at home so it should be ok. Ryan is just finishing up his " professional Ethics Course" at Ryerson University in Toronto and then will begin his articles in August. We are headed back to Alberta in a few weeks for Mac and Jorie's wedding( ryan's bro) and then we will drive our mini van that we left out there all the way back to Oakville. Should be quite the drive with 2 kids!!!!! Talk to me after and see if I survived!!! Anyways, I have had a few requests to post pics of our place, so will do that soon. Just wanted to check in and let you know we are here safe and sound and love it so far.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Meghann
I am so glad that you are back on your blog[or whatever the term is].
I met a returned missionary at the LDSHC who just got back from his mission in the big T and he really misses Canada. He was the only one who reminded me of my Country July 1 Bday.
I guess he misses his mission too because he still cant get over how many different languages he heard in Toronto [Not like here in yankee land where one is told become a Yankee and talk to me in English or dont bother me] Canada is a Mosaic as compared to USA melting pot!
I miss the spell check
but love to you and yours from GHHD GHHD
PS how did Maci like her card and the control she had over Dogs Cats and eeek a mouse??

Kristy said...

For the record, I miss your blog.

Caylee said...

Hey Meghann sounds like your doing great. Good luck with that mini van trip! It's all about the DVD/s!!!! Take care,
Caylee