Friday, June 01, 2007

one more small town craziness!!

So I need to share one Small town moment that takes the cake. Today I went up to the good ol' TC homehardware and bought one of those plastic kid pools. I got it to my van and found it way to big to fit in. So I am thinking "crap" I am going to have to roll this thing down the road all the way to my dad's house and look like a total moron doing it, when the sales guy who I have never met in my life hands me his truck keys and says' here, just use my truck" So I jump in this massive truck and take the pool home. I was in shock at his niceness and thanked him a bunch and probably sounded like a babbling fool but I was just so shocked by his random act of kindness. anyways that's all really. We are off to Edmonton to stay with friends on monday and anxiously await Ryan's arrival on thursday, then we do his convication of friday and then all fly out to Toronto on Saturday the 9th. Crazy!!! Meg

No comments: