Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Homeless...floating.......whatever you want to call it

So me and the kids have been floating around southern alberta since them beginning of May. You can find us in Magrath, Taber, in our van(my mobile home) walmart, the park or wherever. We have been crashing between my family in Magrath and Ryan's in taber. They have both been wonderful to provide a shelter to my little vagabond family. Seriously, it feels really weird to not have a permanent place of my own. Well we do but it is on Ontario and our stuff is still on the moving truck for another week. Our whole routine is off and my kids are sleeping really crappy. It makes me appreciate the routine and structure we once had. Maci keeps asking when we are going home to Edmonton and then when I remind her we aren't she gets really sad. I know my last blogs have made me sound like a really wimp but this is all that is on my mind right now. Other things that are going on, Maci has joined a soccer team in Magrath. She will play every sat morning for 1 hour. She was super excited to go buy little cleats and shin pads. Cohen has figured out a new mode of transportation, it is the bum scooting boogie. He doesn't crawl he just bum scoots everywhere. He is getting pretty fast and has already managed to pull a shelf over on himself , unplugs some electrical plugs and dump over a big box of cd's. He is quite proud of himself and I am hoping it burns a few calories as well. I am going out for dinner to a yummy Japanese restaurant with some of my high school girlfriends tonight in Lethbridge so that will be a nice break. WE all miss Ryan and are counting down the days when our little family can be reunited again. To all our friends in Edmonton, especially all my fellow blogging mom's , we love and miss you all already. We loved Edmonton tons and will always have a special little spot in our hearts for our friends and time we spent there

1 comment:

Kristy said...

We all miss you too, Meghann!! Enjoy the time with family - and take advantage of those grandparents while you're there!!